Returning to Frankfurt in January 2016...
After the success of the 2015 meeting, the 15th Annual European Temperature Controlled Logistics Summit is returning to Frankfurt on the 25th-27th January 2016.
With 500+ attendees, this is Europe’s Biggest and Longest-Running Gathering of Life Sciences Logistics, Supply Chain & QA Professionals and will bring together anyone who is anyone in the temperature controlled logistics world.
Brand New for 2016:
- Hear first hand feedback from the newly created - Pharma Ocean Freight Working Group Forum - the 2015 Initiative aiming to create working standards across the industry
- Case study insight into Lane Qualification Vs. Continual Monitoring
- Introducing the Supply Chain Tour – a whole day visiting multiple sites including airports, freight forwarders, packaging production and track the package from arrival to delivery direct to the customer
- Cross industry expertise – hear from various different industries on their success and supply chain excellence for their products such as flowers, food and the automotive industry
- Cost Evaluation Workshops - Building a cost-effective solution for your CRT products
- Hear the latest case studies in Rail Freight, Air Freight, Road and Ocean
- Innovation and “Blue Sky” thinking – Where is temperature logistics heading? How will technology such as 3D printing effect the temperature controlled logistics market?
- Bio-Logistics focus forum – Key case studies focus on overcoming the challenges in transporting vaccines, blood products and gene therapies
Reserve your space for 2016 now and pay 2015 prices!! Enquire here
Interested in speaking, or exhibiting at Cool chain and Temperature Controlled Logistics 2016…Let us know.
Missed out on Cool Chain 2015? Don’t worry you can catch up on all the action. Watch the videos here
"Very valuable. This year's edition convinced me this is a yearly event I need to attend" Sr Cold Chain & Specialty Logistics Analyst, Pfizer
"Very valuable. This year edition convinced me this is a yearly event I need to attend" Sr Cold Chain & Specialty Logistics Analyst, Pfizer
"The Place to Be!" Business Development Manager, Cryopak
"Great to keep up to date with changes in legislation, get practical insights and experience from managers on the coal face, keep in touch with industry colleagues and further develop friendships and business." MD, TP3
"This was an extremely valuable event to attend and left with new ideas and thoughts on controlled room temperature logistics" Head of Air Cargo, Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority
"One of the best events I have visited over the last 5 years" Manager Logistic & Material Handling, Crucell Holland
"The best of the past 12 months." Managing Director, Supply Chain Operations SA
"Cool Chain 2014 is the prime venue for us to introduce such a product, because it is the place where all Pharma people are. So far it’s been a blast! We had very high expectations and I think we are just over the top" CEO, SkyCell AG