Europe’s Biggest and Longest-Running Gathering of Life Sciences Logistics, Supply Chain & QA Professionals
Cool Chain & Temperature Controlled Logistics Europe is coming to Frankfurt, Germany!
Yes that's right, for the first time ever we will be coming to Germany in January 2015, taking up residence in Frankfurt, one of the largest logistics hubs in mainland Europe!
Every year everyone who's anyone in temperature controlled logistics - whether on the supply chain side or QA - get together at Cool Chain & Temperature Controlled Logistics Europe. With 500+ attendees, this is the #1 place to be for life sciences logistics, supply chain and QA professionals.
No matter whether you're looking for amazing networking opportunities, exclusive presentations and interactive workshops, or a new technology or packaging provider, on January 26th-29th there is only one place you can get all of this - Temperature Controlled Logistics Europe!
Key Programme Highlights for 2015 Include:
- Cost-effective GDP compliance
- Preparing for GDP inspections, and results from actual inspections carried out this year
- Lane and conditions qualification – having a validation master plan
- Standardisation of quality auditing for airlines
- Lufthansa site visit at Frankfurt Airport!
- The viability of sea freight – don’t miss the panel debate with Maersk!
- More effective use of temperature data to better control the supply chain
- End-to-end supply chain integrity
- International and emerging market strategy – expansion and optimisation
- Supply chain network and distribution design
- Stakeholder engagement, strategic partnerships and working with suppliers
And much more… To see a full list of topics and find out about this years highlights take a look at the agenda here.
As the lines between supply chain, logistics, QA and purchasing continue to blur, we have put together a programme that is broad and yet specific, focused and yet accessible, inclusive and targeted – the best content line-up and international expert speakers we’ve ever had.
2015 is going to be a year full of changes within QA and logistics. Make sure you kick it off by giving yourself an advantage – book your ticket to CC & Temp. Controlled Logistics Europe 2015 today!