Welcome to the 15th Annual Temperature Controlled Logistics Meeting Europe...
The ONLY event to give you TANGIBLE take homes
in the supply chain arena!
With the life science cold chain logistics market forecast to reach $13.4 billion in the next five years it has never been more critical to look to the future and drive smarter cold chains. The newly innovated Temperature Controlled Logistics meeting focuses on cost effectively achieving next level quality in extensive global supply networks.
But you can’t do this in the classroom...
Europe’s Biggest and Longest-Running Gathering of Life Sciences Logistics, Supply Chain & QA Professionals will yet again bring together 500+ professionals and 60+ exhibitors to start the big discussion. Built around “creating conversation” the whole programme focuses on what you can take home and implement when you get back to the office.
New for 2016:
- Hear exclusive first hand feedback from the Pharma Ocean Freight Working Group Forum- the 2015 Initiative aiming to create best practices for reefer handling
- Overcome the http:// challenge of high value / low volume products: Hear the latest biologic and clinical case studies from the experts from UCB, GE healthcare and Pfizer
- Next generation temperature controlled logistics – A 100% discussion led stream looking at the future of CRT and Cool chain GDP compliance
- Develop a successful global risk mitigation strategy with brand new case studies from AstraZeneca, Baxalta and Eli Lilly
- Join the cross industry showcase – hear from the food (McDonalds), Flower (FloraHolland) and other FMCG companies (Jotun and Liberty Global) on how they are maximizing quality and streamlining their supply chains
- Audit expectations and regulatory experiences – Join the GDP regulatory panel to hear the top reasons for non compliance from the regulators themselves - hear from the USP and the Dutch Healthcare Inspectorate
- Utilise your temperature data to improve your logistics processes and meet GDP quality management requirements - Join our interactive pre–conference day workshops
For further session & complete speaker information -Download the Agenda
With a complete new look, 2016 uses solution provider excellence panels, clean slate sessions and interactive discussion sessions to facilitate interaction, discussion and sharing with your peers
Look to the future, drive next level quality, expand your network and do so at cost effective manner…
Temperature Controlled Logistics Europe…Creating Conversation!
"Very valuable. This year edition convinced me this is a yearly event I need to attend" Sr Cold Chain & Specialty Logistics Analyst, Pfizer
"The Place to Be!" Business Development Manager, Cryopak
"Great to keep up to date with changes in legislation, get practical insights and experience from managers on the coal face, keep in touch with industry colleagues and further develop friendships and business." MD, TP3
"This was an extremely valuable event to attend and left with new ideas and thoughts on controlled room temperature logistics" Head of Air Cargo, Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority
"One of the best events I have visited over the last 5 years" Manager Logistic & Material Handling, Crucell Holland
"The best of the past 12 months." Managing Director, Supply Chain Operations SA
"Cool Chain 2014 is the prime venue for us to introduce such a product, because it is the place where all Pharma people are. So far it’s been a blast! We had very high expectations and I think we are just over the top" CEO, SkyCell AG