Returning to Frankfurt in January 2016...
After the success of the 2015 meeting, the 15th Annual European Temperature Controlled Logistics Summit
is returning to Frankfurt on the 25th-27th January 2016.
With 500+ attendees
, this is Europe’s Biggest and Longest-Running Gathering of Life Sciences Logistics, Supply Chain & QA Professionals and will bring together anyone who is anyone in the temperature controlled logistics world.
Brand New for 2016:
- Hear first hand feedback from the newly created - Pharma Ocean Freight Working Group Forum - the 2015 Initiative aiming to create working standards across the industry
- Case study insight into Lane Qualification Vs. Continual Monitoring
- Introducing the Supply Chain Tour – a whole day visiting multiple sites including airports, freight forwarders, packaging production and track the package from arrival to delivery direct to the customer
- Cross industry expertise – hear from various different industries on their success and supply chain excellence for their products such as flowers, food and the automotive industry.
- Cost Evaluation Workshops - Building a cost-effective solution for your CRT products
- Hear the latest case studies in Rail Freight, Air Freight, Road and Ocean.
- Innovation and “Blue Sky” thinking – Where is temperature logistics heading? How will technology such as 3D printing effect the temperature controlled logistics market?
- Bio-Logistics focus forum – Key case studies focus on overcoming the challenges in transporting vaccines, blood products and gene therapies
Reserve your space for 2016 now and pay 2015 prices!! Enquire hereInterested in speaking, or exhibiting at Cool chain and Temperature Controlled Logistics 2016…Let us know.
Missed out on Cool Chain 2015? Don’t worry you can catch up on all the action. Watch the videos here
"Very valuable. This year edition convinced me this is a yearly event I need to attend"
Sr Cold Chain & Specialty Logistics Analyst, Pfizer